Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Salmon Salad Sandwich & Apples: 301 calorie Bento


I made my go-to homemade salad - salmon salad. Everytime I make it different - this time I added low calorie mayo, dill weed, tomato, onion, parsley, yellow peppers and celery, plus a can of wild salmon packed in water. I put tons of the veggie in it to fill me up.


Notice the tea bags - the funniest tea story ever. Every time I go to my favorite chinese restaurant I have their tea. After years of wondering, I asked the owner for the brand of tea they use. He said "Hum - I don't really know the name. I just ask our supplier for restaurant tea". That struck me as odd and thought that maybe he wasn't willing to share. Oh well. A few weeks later I ventured into an Asian market and walked down the tea aisle. There were dozens and dozens of different teas and lo and behold, what do I spot? CHINESE RESTAURANT TEA! Can you believe it? That is exactly how it is called! And here I was thinking my guy in the restaurant was unwilling to share! And guess what...it tastes exactly like his! Live and learn...


Bento Content:
  • Salmon Salad Sandwich (231)
  • Mini Apples (70)
  • Tea bags (0)

Total Bento : 301 calories

No comments: