Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chicken Shu Mai and Blistered Tomatoes - 230 calorie Bento


I love tiny food - hence my bento appreciation. I love all types of things in a different plate. I love color. Except for my clothing (I love black and all shades of it - hahaha), I don't live a monochromatic life. My artwork on my walls is very colorful. That usually applies to my food too. I remember that once I ended up cooking steamed cauliflower, chicken and mashed potatoes. I put it on my plate and was horrified! How on earth did I come up with an all-white dinner? Well, I ran for the kitchen and got some mustard and ketchup and some salad greens. There's color for ya! Thanks for putting up with my rambling! Kinda hyper today!!!


Bento Content:
  • Chicken Shu Mai (173)
  • Blistered Tomatoes with Herbs de Provence (42)
  • Celery (15)

Total Bento: 230 calories

No comments: